FOH Team Member
FOH Team Member - Competitive pay rate - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply) – discounted food on Shift - Career Development Opportunities - Apprenticeship Scheme
As a member of the Cinnamon Collection Waiting team, we want you to devote your time and attention to delivering extraordinary guest experiences. We have built up a reputation of serving the highest quality Indian cuisine all cooked to order and served with friendly hospitality.
Joining us as a FOH Team Member you become part of our family and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting and delighting our guests we ask that our team members have the following skills and behaviours as we are always willing to train and develop your additional skills as you grow with us.
- A good grasp of the English language, able to communicate politely to our guests
- Actively able to listen to your fellow team and take instruction
- Focused on delivering the very best service, time and time again
- Be enthusiastic and passionate for our products and the service you provide
- Able to work at pace whilst multi-tasking to maintain the highest quality service
- willing to learn, develop and go above and beyond
- You understand the subtle ways to adapt to your guests needs and your charisma and confidence is naturally authentic
- Curiosity to sample the best Indian cuisine
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Cinnamon expert.
- Training & development courses
- Discounted food on shift
- Flexible working opportunities
- 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
- Employee assistant programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
- Apprenticeship scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Team Leader and even onto an Assistant Manager or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Cinnamon Collection team member now!
DETAILS Salary Minimum Wage
Schedule Part Time, Full Time
Location 9 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4YF, UK
Expiry date Sun, 30 May 2021
SKILLS Fast-Paced Experience By applying you confirm you have these skills.
Retail Assistant - Online Picking - The Food WarehouseIceland£9 an hourThe Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The4 day agoShareBletchley
Retail Assistant - Online PickingIceland£9 an hourAt Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We have exciting4 day agoShareDidcot
Processing Team Member.Krispy Kreme£8.91 an hourHave you ever stopped to consider how your favourite Krispy Kreme doughnut is made? Did you know our doughnuts are hand crafted? Or how about how they get to the stores4 day agoShareNew Malden KT3 4NA
Customer Assistant- CirencesterMarks & SpencerSalesfloor Customer Assistant M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our4 day agoShareCirencester
Barista - 16 Hours FTC - West BromwichCosta Limited£8.72 - £9.72 an hourBarista - 16 Hours FTC - West Bromwich West Bromwich, UK Req #13068 01 May 2021 Barista Here at Costa Coffee our Barista’s are fun, hard working and customer4 day agoShareWest Bromwich