Crowborough, East Grinstead
Pay scale from
4.16 (Annual: £24,333.09 Hourly: £12.48)
Pay scale to
5.17 (Annual: £25,948.02 Hourly: £13.31)
We're on the look-out for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator, to join our HR team at The Horder Centre , Crowborough
What you'll do
- Administer the full cycle of the recruitment process
- Take ownership of onboarding processes and pre employment checks
- Keep accurate records and produce metrics of recruitment activity
- Administration duties for Recruitment drives and Open days
Who you'll be
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a crucial role leading on the recruitment of talent to Horder Healthcare. This will be done by liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and building relationships with candidates to promote our people focused employer brand.
- Experience and ability to run high volume recruitment admin and coordination, with a people centred approach to service
- Previous recruitment coordination, administrator, or consultant experience
- Excellent customer service skills exceeding the expectations of the all involved in the recruitment process.
- Experience of building relationships with and influencing hiring managers
- Knowledge and experience of how to utilise ATS and HR systems to produce recruitment reports and streamline processes
- Strong attention to detail, low error rates and the ability to work to deadlines.
- An understanding of the importance of professional integrity in relationships including working knowledge of GDPR and Information Governance standards.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make a positive contribution to the team
- Commitment to engaging with and promoting the Organisation’s values and vision including its commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion best practice
- Flexibility and ability to deal with frequent interruptions
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel and use of computerised HR systems to develop efficient ways of working.
Nice to Haves
- CIPD qualified
- Knowledge and experience of Right to Work legislation
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment position
"In addition to a £24,000 - £25,948 a year salary, we also offer an incredible number of benefits which are below: "
- Family Friendly policies
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Full medical insurance
- Full health and wellbeing programme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,333.09-£25,948.02 per year
Administrative AssistantTPP RecruitmentUp to £26,000 a yearPermanent +1Do you enjoy the flexibility of working remotely? The salary is £26,000 per year on a full-time permanent contract with 35 contracted hours per week based around a5 minute agoShareRemote in England
PA/Office Assistant (Part time)Tiger Recruitment Ltd£18 - £20 an hourPart-time +1PA / Office Assistant £18 - £20ph Part Time (Tuesday-Thursday) My client, a boutique Financial Services company are looking to hire a PA/Office5 minute agoShareWest London
Milton Keynes Marshal - DaysOcado Group£11.74 - £15.99 an hour8 hour shiftSalary: £11.74 up to £15.99 per hour (including premiums) About the role As one of our dedicated Day Marshals, you will work as part of our amazing team13 minute agoShareMilton Keynes
Casual InvigilatorsWatford Grammar School for Girls£10.64 an hourFixed term contractFixed Term Contract (during exam periods October 2022 – June 2023) Morning & Afternoon Sessions (approx 2.5 hours) Hourly Rate £10.64 (£26.6213 minute agoShareWatford
Customer Service Representative (office-based)Computershare£20,475 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +2Location: Bristol - office-based, BS13 8AE We give you a world of potential Sick of working from your sofa, staring at the same four walls? Missing social events1 hour agoShareBristol