Payment Scheme Consultant
Payment Scheme Consultant About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Our Global Services group is currently seeking a Cash & Banking Services Specialist who will be responsible for providing consulting and undertaking complex initiatives for Cash & Banking Services with a focus on adherence to industry, regulatory and risk mitigation requirements.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to lead and provide support to the business by undertaking coordination, assessment and integration of operational requirements and controls.
This role will also engage with external bodies as required and be responsible for the oversight of any applicable payment schemes.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Participating and carrying out complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
• Engaging with and acting as the liaison for Industry bodies, external working groups, payment schemes and regulators as required
• Consistently displaying a balanced, cross-functional perspective liaising with the rest of the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
• Operates independently
• Responsible for the operational assessment and periodic monitoring of payment scheme standards and regulatory guidelines
• Working closely with Compliance, Risk, Control and Business managers to ensure procedures and controls are in place relating to regulatory scheme standards and internal policies
• In conjunction with business managers provide oversight, governance and engagement in business management matters such as Control, BCP and Resiliency; may act as a key contact for external parties during incident management events
• Responsible for design, delivery and management of applicable management reporting requirements
The ideal post holder should demonstrate a fair amount of the following qualities:
• In Depth knowledge of payment schemes with a strong understanding of supporting liquidity and payment processes.
• Leadership and organizational skills to guide staff while fostering an environment that encourages communication and collaboration
• Experience identifying and/or reviewing operational controls and implementing control frameworks
• Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge in project mgmt. functional competencies
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, handling relationships, reporting to Executive management and/or steering committees as required
Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial - Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance - Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing - Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development - Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
Apprentice Business AdministratorSouthern HousingMaidstone ME14ApprenticeshipSouthern Housing Group are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator, who will join an exciting and dynamic team, within a growing and40 minute agoShareMaidstone ME14 5LH
Volunteers - AberystwythMirus WalesAberystwyth SY23TemporaryMirus enables people with disabilities to live fulfilled, valued and positive lives in the community. We've been based in South Wales for more40 minute agoShareAberystwyth SY23 3JQ
Customer Service AssistantWickes£8.72 an hourNorthallertonPart-time£8.72 an hourJoin us at Wickes and youll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do pride in our products, pride in our brand but41 minute agoShareNorthallerton
Customer Assistant - Bakery - OVER 18TescoBirmingham B36About the role Customers are at the heart of everything we do. It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty1 hour agoShareBirmingham B36 8DT
Large Merchant Sales InternPayPalRichmond upon Thames TW9Full-time, InternshipJob Responsibilities: Define and implement Lead management process - Currently leads come in from varied sources. The1 hour agoShareRichmond upon Thames TW9 1EH