CIB Strategy - Analyst/Associate
CIB Strategy - Analyst/Associate Weare seeking a talented Strategy Analyst / Associate in our Corporate &Investment Bank (CIB) Strategy Group. The group functions as an internalconsulting group and works on a project basis to address topics at the top ofsenior management agendas. This candidate will be part of the CIB StrategyAmericas team and will have the opportunity to work on many initiatives acrossthe CIB organization, with a primary focus on projects relating to theWholesale Payments business. Projects include developing internationalgrowth strategies, assessing and planning new product and market entry, andstrategic business deep dives. Our focused group of professionals is composedof top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, otherinternal JPMorgan Chase groups, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
J.P.Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking,markets, wholesale payments and securities services. The world's most importantcorporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealthorganizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. Weoffer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities,providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extendingliquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clientssucceed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioningmarkets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in initiatives/projects to resolve diverse problems identified by senior managers of the Corporate & Investment Bank
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present project data and findings
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Execute creative analyses and provide insight to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Develop strategic presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Monitors industry trends and shares insightful reports and analyses with broader team and with senior executives
- Contribute to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects across the CIB & Wholesale Payments organizations
- Few years of professional experience from either a premier management consulting firm, OR from an investment banking (M&A, Coverage, Capital Markets, Equity Research) division; financial Institutions Group (FIG) experience preferred
- General understanding of global payments opportunities, within retail or wholesale payments, that will inform how to effectively set the enterprise-wide payments strategy, prioritize strategic initiatives and shape partnerships with technology innovators and industry groups
- Diverse problem solving experience, such as experience with a top management consulting firm or in other generalist problem solving environments across financial services sectors
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.
Executive Support AnalystNews UKExecutive Support Analyst Location: London Department: Technology Salary Details: Competitive Advertising End Date: Not Specified Job Description We are: News UK is a31 minute agoShareLondon
Relief PharmacistBoots UKRelief Pharmacist Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is31 minute agoShareStalham
Relief PharmacistBoots UKRelief Pharmacist Job Description About Boots We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is31 minute agoShareInverness
Interim Treasury DirectorSage INTJob TitleInterim Treasury Director AdvertSage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management,53 minute agoShareLondon
Cloud Customer Onboarding Manager, Customer Success, Google CloudGoogle LLCMinimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, technical field or equivalent practical experience. Experience in enterprise consulting. Cross-functional project53 minute agoShareLondon