Team Member - Night Reception - London Angel Islington
Night Team Member - Premier Inn - London Angel Islington
Starting hourly rate: £10.51
At Premier Inn, every guest wants a great night’s sleep- As a Night team member with us, you’ll need to handle all our hotel operations throughout the night to ensure our guests have everything they need. Our night teams are nothing if not flexible, ensuring that our guests’ safety is always at the forefront of everything they do.
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Skills and Experience
You don’t need previous experience to join us in this role, our structured induction and ongoing training will support you to do the role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be comfortable working with others and independently.
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding experience to our guest, no matter what time of the night.
- Be a stickler for Health and Safety as well as policies and procedures.
- Have good organisational skills, but yet flexible to meet needs of the guest and business.
- Enjoy problem solving and keeping calm in a crisis.
What is a Night Team Member?
- Working in pairs or trios you’ll ensure safety in our hotels throughout the night.
- Be approachable through the night to guests to ensure guest can feel that they can come and ask a question to our teams 24/7.
- Complete corridor checks, noise patrols and making sure our guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
Please note that working hours are 11pm – 7am and therefore if you are thinking about applying, you must be aged 18 or over due to working time regulations.
Work with Whitbread
If you didn’t know… Whitbread is known for the UK’s most loved hotel Premier Inn and some of the best-known restaurant brands. Over the years we’ve grown to have Hotels and Restaurants across the UK, Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man and Germany. There are no limits to your ambition. We’re truly proud to give great experiences to millions of guests and create long term career opportunities for people like you!
We have a 278-year proven track record of helping people reach their full potential and have been voted a Top Employer for the ELEVENTH year running in 2021.
We’re proud to have a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to continue to attract, and welcome, a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
As a Team Member, not only will you get the opportunity to build a career with Whitbread, you’ll enjoy the chance to shine every day with our award-winning induction and training programmes but we will also offer a range of great benefits also, which include:
- Exclusive Employee Offers
- Whitbread’s Privilege Card gives you up to 60% discount on hotel rooms across UK, Ireland and Germany and 25% discount across our restaurant brands
- You will also benefit from huge Discounts on our famous Premier Inn Hypnos Mattresses, pillows and beds
- Whilst on shift, choose from our special menu, with meals starting from £2 or get 50% off the standard menu
- Financial Wellbeing Benefits
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Annual Sharesave (Save As You Earn) Scheme
- Physical, Mental & Emotional Wellbeing Benefits
- MyGym & MyActive discounts
- Discounts on Cycling Products at Halfords
- Access to Hospitality Action (our Employee Assistance Programme), offering a wide range of support options for you and your family
- Eye Health and Vision Express Discount
- Recognition and Discounts
- My Rewards platform, where you can recognise your team mates and are celebrated and rewarded for top performance, team incentives and for delivering amazing guest experiences.
- Perks at Work Portal, offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- O2 Open Employee Discount
- Virgin Experience Days
- Costco Membership
- Charity – we want to support and celebrate your dedication to charitable causes close to your heart through:
- Raise & Match Scheme
- Give and Match Scheme
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Retail Assistant - Online Picking - The Food WarehouseIceland£9 an hourThe Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The4 day agoShareBletchley
Retail Assistant - Online PickingIceland£9 an hourAt Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We have exciting4 day agoShareDidcot
FOH Team MemberCinnamon ClubDESCRIPTION FOH Team Member - Competitive pay rate - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands4 day agoShareLondon EC2M
Processing Team Member.Krispy Kreme£8.91 an hourHave you ever stopped to consider how your favourite Krispy Kreme doughnut is made? Did you know our doughnuts are hand crafted? Or how about how they get to the stores4 day agoShareNew Malden KT3 4NA
Customer Assistant- CirencesterMarks & SpencerSalesfloor Customer Assistant M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our4 day agoShareCirencester