Part Time Sales Advisor - Birmingham Newstreet.
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 8, 12, 16 and 20 hours [Part-time]
- Availability: Flexible 2-5 days a week [Weekends included]
- Location: Birmingham Newstreet.
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your storeand share product and fashion knowledge.
Great Customer experience
- You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers.
- You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day to day tasks.
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within H&M, other retailers and the current environment.
Sales & Profit
- You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers.
- You replenish sizes and new stock through efficient delivery routines.
- You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs.
- You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere.
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers.
Growing at H&M:
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Start learning new things & find out everything you can be!
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Store Assistant - NightsASDATo be employed in this role you must be over the age of 18. About the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas,4 day agoShareBromborough CH62 3QP
Store Assistant - DaysASDAAbout the Role There's a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking deliveries or filling shelves. Wherever you are, we put5 day agoShareBury St. Edmunds IP33 3SP
Sales Office AssistantSaint-GobainSales Office Assistant – Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running!5 day agoShareKings Norton
Branch AdministratorStannahAn exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join Stannah Service and Repair Division working out of our Birmingham Branch. Stannah is5 day agoShareBirmingham B62 8BH
Sales AdviserSuperdrugWhy Superdrug? Passionate about beauty and health? Love talking to customers? If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, you'll have a great time at5 day agoShareLiverpool