Processing Team Member.
Have you ever stopped to consider how your favourite Krispy Kreme doughnut is made? Did you know our doughnuts are hand crafted? Or how about how they get to the stores fresh, in time for when the doors open, every day, in every location across the UK? Want to be part of the magic and spread joy and smiles across the UK? If the answer is yes then read on.
We have foodies, drink lovers, sport enthusiasts, gym bunnies, movie buffs, history geeks, gamers, music fans, book worms and every other diverse range of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You will find a friend here and like we encourage bring your friends and family and share the joy and become a Krispy Kremer!
Your New Role
As our new Processing Team Member you will play an integral part to the success of the site. Working in a team you will be accountable for the following:
- Work on the production line ensuring that our doughnuts have been filled with their magical fillings
- Work efficiently in a fast paced team and being able to work and meet time scales
- Hand-decorate each doughnut to the highest standard, which could be a combination of icing, piping and adding special ingredients such as sprinkles or peanut butter
- Actively adhere to our health and safety and food safety processes. Training will be provided
- Work with the team and supporting the management with planning stock levels and how we process our doughnuts
- Be a Krispy Kreme Brand Ambassador
- Understand the production plan and what responsibilities you will have on each shift
- Follow product specification guidelines at all times
- Willing to support other areas within the factory when the business needs
What we offer:
- Hourly pay
- Shift work with flexible hours
- Pension and Life Assurance
- 28 days holiday
- A range of flexible benefits
- Training & support mechanisms to offer you career development
- Uniform provided
- Doughnuts of course!
- Team fun with social events throughout the year
What we look for:
- Team Player - You’re a natural team player, achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You have high energy always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
- Can-do mentality - you like to get your hands dirty, bringing a plan to actual results is what drives you.
- Communication Skills - at Krispy Kreme you’ll easily be exposed to all level of people externally and internally. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different people.
- High pressure - you don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energised and engaged.
- Experience working within a food environment is desirable
- Experience in operating machinery, equipment or processes within a manufacturing environment is desirable however, training will be given
Your journey starts when you tell us you’re interested, click the button and apply!
Retail Assistant - Online Picking - The Food WarehouseIceland£9 an hourThe Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The4 day agoShareBletchley
Retail Assistant - Online PickingIceland£9 an hourAt Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We have exciting4 day agoShareDidcot
FOH Team MemberCinnamon ClubDESCRIPTION FOH Team Member - Competitive pay rate - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands4 day agoShareLondon EC2M
Customer Assistant- CirencesterMarks & SpencerSalesfloor Customer Assistant M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our4 day agoShareCirencester
Barista - 16 Hours FTC - West BromwichCosta Limited£8.72 - £9.72 an hourBarista - 16 Hours FTC - West Bromwich West Bromwich, UK Req #13068 01 May 2021 Barista Here at Costa Coffee our Barista’s are fun, hard working and customer4 day agoShareWest Bromwich