Customer Assistant- Cirencester
Salesfloor Customer Assistant
M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first. We’d love you to join our team and play a part in creating our future.
We want our customers to step in and feel M&S. This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts. You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
What it takes to be a Salesfloor Customer Assistant at M&S:
Your experience tells a story, but the right attitude speaks louder still. We want you to serve and sell with personality and pride so you’ll be confident and engaging, excellent at communicating and be passionate about our products. We’ll teach you the rest.
What’s in it for you:
- 20% colleague discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team
- Investing in You – options to progress, it’s something we’re proud of at M&S. Only if you want to that is. If you don’t, it won’t stop us investing in your continued learning
- Onsite subsidised colleague café or catering options
- Flexible working options
- Holiday entitlement
- Celebration Day – a paid day off to celebrate something that’s important to you*
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity*
- Perks and discounts via the M&S Choices website (these are great and there are lots!) including Cycle to Work schemes where you can buy a new bike*
- Qualifying period applies
We are an inclusive employer and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
Ready to apply?
Our online recruitment process takes around 45 minutes to complete and includes service and situational questionnaires. If you’re successful, you’ll then be invited to self-book an interview slot to meet a member of our in-store team. The in-store assessment includes a selling exercise where you’ll showcase your selling skills followed by a short interview.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email [email protected] so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
Retail Assistant - Online Picking - The Food WarehouseIceland£9 an hourThe Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The4 day agoShareBletchley
Retail Assistant - Online PickingIceland£9 an hourAt Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We have exciting4 day agoShareDidcot
FOH Team MemberCinnamon ClubDESCRIPTION FOH Team Member - Competitive pay rate - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands4 day agoShareLondon EC2M
Online AssistantSainsburysOnline Assistant 21000EZ1) 3 Month Fixed Term Contract Like making people’s lives easier? Then you’ll love completing our customers’ online orders,4 day agoShareSunderland
Assistant RegistrarVictoria and Albert Museum£25,500 a yearWe are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Registrar to join the Loans Team at the V&A. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a loans or4 day agoShareSouth Kensington