Branch Assistant - CTD Tiles, Darlington
This position is working for CTD Tiles part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2016-2021
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our CTD Tiles brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and well established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as a Branch Assistant you will;
- You will be required to provide outstanding customer service within the Showroom and at the Trade Counter on a day to day basis building relationships.
- You will also be required to deal with telephone enquiries and always ensure that customer’s needs are met whilst promoting the companies products and services.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are ready for collection when specified whilst ensuring minimum stock damage.
- You will be required to accurately pick stock for customer orders and deliveries.
- You will also be required to receive goods into the warehouse and correctly store them. As a part of you will also be required to have involvement in stock control and ensure that stock levels are sufficient.
For the Branch Assistant specifically it is important that you have:
- You should have some customer service experience. If you know what great services like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really, really important to us.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the importance of good customer care. An understanding of what is required of someone with good customer service skills (i.e. the difference between being empathetic and sympathetic).
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll be a personable and excellent team player.
- More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, CTD Tiles are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within CTD Tiles or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can’t guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen.
You can find details of our ‘Applicant Data Privacy Notice’ here: https://www.saint-gobain.co.uk/sites/saint-gobain.co.uk/files/2021-03/Saint%20Gobain%20Applicant%20UK%20Ireland%20Data%20Privacy%20Notice%20Mar%202021%20VF.pdf
Retail Assistant - Online Picking - The Food WarehouseIceland£9 an hourThe Food Warehouse is a point of difference in the food retail industry and we have exciting opportunities available for Online Pickers to join our dynamic team. The4 day agoShareBletchley
Retail Assistant - Online PickingIceland£9 an hourAt Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We have exciting4 day agoShareDidcot
FOH Team MemberCinnamon ClubDESCRIPTION FOH Team Member - Competitive pay rate - Generous Team Member Benefits - 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands4 day agoShareLondon EC2M
Online AssistantSainsburysOnline Assistant 21000EZ1) 3 Month Fixed Term Contract Like making people’s lives easier? Then you’ll love completing our customers’ online orders,4 day agoShareSunderland
Customer Assistant- CirencesterMarks & SpencerSalesfloor Customer Assistant M&S is changing. We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our4 day agoShareCirencester